Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ILUVUMEANITBYE!

OK -- I've only got about 5 minutes.

Work has gotten really busy. Not a lot of spare time to play with. But I have managed to get a little knitting in.

I have two rows left on the Luna Moth shawl -- the edging row and the bind off. I'm very excited about that. I hope tonight I will get home at a decent enough hour that I can get at least ONE of them knit.

I have hit a rough patch on the Swallowtail. I'm going to have to tink back about 4 entire rows. I hate tinking lace. But I really don't have much choice.

I ordered and received 2500 yards of cobweb weight 70/30 cashmere/silk cobweb weight lace yarn. I haven't really a clue yet what I am going to do with it. It is so soft and beautiful, and its light olive color is very elegant. I could probably double strand it and knit a Shetland triangle shawl. Single stranded might send me over the edge. Though it would be SO beautiful. I don't know. I'll have to think about it. Any suggestions?

Oops -- my 5 minutes is up. Back to the grindstone. Ta!

No comments: