Sunday, February 05, 2006

Begging Your Pardon

Very short post -- very poorly written.

I had some surgery on my feet on Saturday morning, and I still feel like a bucket of fuck. The pain pills don't really help, I can't sleep, the television in my bedroom isn't hooked up to cable, and did I mention my feet hurt?

While stranded here I have managed to get a bunch more frogging done. I think I still have the equivalent of 800 yards of yarn to frog. Then I bathe it and hang and weight it. I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do that a) without spending time on my feet, and b) hanging them inside -- arctic temps have returned. But I want the yarn to be dry by Wednesday so I can wind it into balls in advance of the start of the knitting olympics.

I'm going to try to get some sleep now. I hope I feel better tomorrow.

2 comments:

d0t said...

Sorry to hear that you're in so much pain- I hope it improves for you soon.

No idea how you'll be able to bathe the yarn without spending time on your feet- but as far as hanging, do you have one of those fold out indoor clotheslines? Or may a couple of kitchen chairs a few feet apart with broomsticks/dowel/whathaveyou between them?

Here's hoping you're feeling much better by the time you read this.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. What pattern are you going to use for the felted clogs? I've been looking for one myself.