Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WHAT THE...?

I have a G-Mail account I use regularly. Off on a sidebar is an ad section. Google "reads" your mail and places ads in your sidebar that it thinks you may appreciate.

What in the name of Dog could I have written to deserve these?

Sponsored Links
5 Indigo Child Secrets
Learn the 5 Important Secrets Every
Indigo Child's Parents Should Know.
www.DaVinciMethod.com

BedWetting Children
Latest Wireless Technology -$144.99
It Really Worked Fast for Our Son!
www.FITZZ.com/BedWetting-Children

Potty Training in 3 Days
A Parents Guide To Potty Training
"Say Good Bye To Diapers Forever"
ThePottyTrainer.com

The Truth About Aspergers
The Truth On Your Aspergers
Child That Doctors Are Not Telling You!
ParentingAspergers.com

1 comment:

Lady Wyvern said...

see, this is why I pop3 my gmail. I dont see the ads, and my spam filter grabs all the spammy sruff