Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Three Things for Monday, March 3, 2008

  1. Most Mondays are crap-ass because I have to wake up to an alarm and do those annoying workday things like bathe and shave. But today I had to tighten my belt a notch. To the last hole. Does anyone know what that means?
  2. I feel most fulfilled in the kitchen. Rarely do I feel such a strong sense of accomplishment as I do when I am in the kitchen. It doesn't have to be huge -- emptying the dishwasher, cleaning up after dinner, taking bread out of the oven -- I love seeing actual results.
  3. I ordered yarn and purchased Easter egg dye so I can make a little spring outfit for the Little Bird! I like having a plan.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I guess the diet's working, huh? Congrats!

Cheri said...

It means you need to buy a new belt!! Congratulations on your hard work!