Sunday, March 02, 2008

Three Things for Sunday, March 2, 2008

  1. My son is a remarkably agreeable and accommodating young man. Norbert was so good about letting Myfanwe and I both go to our respective offices so that we can keep on top of work. He spent 4 hours at my office watching DVD's and playing his beloved video games. Not a single complaint. (Myfanwe, Bless her, has three -- count 'em -- three trials in March -- and we are going to be away for a week of the month. I don't know when she expects to sleep. Poor dear.
  2. Crest Whitening Toothpaste with Scope. Zing!
  3. We went to Norbert's school's annual dinner tonight. It was fair to middling food, but you won't hear a complaint from either of us. (A diet can really change your perspective.) It was like getting to eat like real people. I ate ever bite of ever dish the Hyatt Regency staff placed in front of me. Divine.

No comments: